- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition: Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- University of California, Berkeley: B.A. Iberian Language and Literature
- Forges positive eating behaviors to promote fat loss
- Focuses on progressive overload to increase muscle strength
- Provides persistent feedback with goal-setting
- Improves clients' desired waist-to-hip ratio
Elizabeth is excited to work with individuals who want to look and feel great in their own skin! Not only do her clients learn how to navigate the weight room with confidence, they gain holistic nutrition skills to sustain their progress. Each person has unique needs which is why she creates a fully customized fitness and nutrition program. Elizabeth is proud to take part in her clients hitting fitness milestones and achieving strengths they never thought possible!