- Bachelor degree in human kinetic - University of Ottawa
- Canadian society of exercise physiologist - CPT
- National coaching certification program - Olympic weightlifting coach
- Westside barbell powerlifting system
- Ma strength Chinese weightlifting system seminar
- Crossfit (level 1, competitor, weightlifting)
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Strength and explosion training
- Speed development
- Sport nutrition
- Fascia release
- Formed sport therapist
Mike’s athletic pursuits began with playing competitive baseball at a young age. He was later involved in mixed martial arts training for over five years in Ottawa, and has trained with and been mentored by one of Canada’s best Olympic Weightlifting coaches, Pierre Roy. He is a career-based strength and conditioning coach and is currently learning from some of the best in the business. Mike has dedicated himself to being the best he can be through learning, education, and training.
- I had Mike Blanchard to help me prepare for my 3 first pro MMA fights and it was awesome! Couldn't ask for a better trainer. He helped me a lot with my explosion - strength and endurance. It's a must to every fighter to have training sessions like those I did with Mike to evolve and get better for every fight. I had a very great experience with him, thanks again Mike.
Julien Leblanc, 24, Pro MMA Fighter; Record : 3 - 0
- I am an active person in life both professionally and personally. I have been a competitive boxer for almost 14 years. I met Mike 2 years ago at the sports center "physxtreme''. He was a trainer at this place. He has demonstrated his expertise in a clear, professional and pleasant way, all with passion and ease. In 2016, Mike took charge of me in view of various boxing competitions such as the Quebec championship and the Canadian Olympic boxing championship. I received valuable advice from him on several levels, both mentally and physically. Because of his varied knowledge and expertise, we have improved strength, endurance and speed that I have put to the test in my competitions. Mike knew, how to maximize my results to reach my goals. I won the Quebec championship and won the silver medal at the Canadian championship
Nicolas Marceau, 31
- Mike has been by my side coaching me since the beginning of my "fitness journey". He made me go from an average girl doing stuff at the gym to be in shape to a weightlifter who qualified for the weightlifting provincial in Canada. He always surrounded me with awesome coaching and tips. What's the best about being coached by him, is that he will always make sure that you are not exposing your body to failure where you can hurt yourself. He has a lot of knowledge of the human body that give me confidence in him and his coaching.
Angelique Boisclair, 27